If I ask if you’ve seen Disney’s Aladdin – the vast majority of you will put your hand right up and might even give me a chorus of ‘Friend Like Me’ the popular big number sung by the incomparable late great Robin Williams who played the Genie. If you’re a theatre fan (or even if you’re not much of a theatre-goer) you’ll have to have been living in a cave not to have heard of the West End’s version of Disney’s Aladdin which has been wowing packed houses at Prince Edward Theatre.
My question is, have you seen it yet?
If the answer is no, would you like to find out some excellent reasons why you shouldn’t miss this spectacular West End show?
If the answer is yes, maybe the reasons I’ll hit you with will inspire you to go again…
- It’s Disney! ~ need I say more? Disney sprinkles its inimitable magic whether it be on screen or stage and to step inside the theatre and see this show is to absorb a whole new world of Disney magic (pardon the pun!).
- A famous Princess ~ maybe you’ve heard of Jade Ewen? She’s made a name for herself as a popular singer before joining the show and she makes for a perfect Princess Jasmine.
- Sing-along ~ unlike some musicals, this one boats so many well known songs that you can’t help but sing along.
- A glorious theatre ~ if this is your first time in the West End then you couldn’t pick a better theatre to start with than the Prince Edward Theatre. The atmosphere in the beautiful auditorium alone will astound you before curtain up!
- Watch the trailer and let that speak for itself!
Are you convinced? Would you like to know a secret?
Thanks to the magic lamp, we have an offer you’ll LOVE! No booking fee for performances from 4 – 28 June 2018. Sound like a plan? Go for it: Aladdin Tickets
Photo Credits: Aladdin the Musical Website
** This article features Affiliate Link with Encore Tickets **